Connect with us

Entertainment

Toke Makinwa, Macaroni, Kunle Remi, others rock career costumes to Falz’s birthday house party

Published

on

Popular Nigerian rapper, FalzTheBahdGuy turned 32 on Thursday and organised an unusual themed birthday party.

The music star hosted career-themed house party, in his Lagos mansion.

The party was filled with Doctors, Police officers, Architects, Chefs and many more as the guests and Celebrities also stepped into the house dressed in creatively career costumes.

The house birthday bash had a couple of celebrities like Mr Macaroni and Toke Makinwa dressed like Police officers, Actor Kunle Remi in Doctor’s uniform, and others transform into career driven characters.

Advertisement

Falz himself attended the event as a Pilot and was seen in a viral video, performing and enjoying his time at the party.

The music star clocked the new age on October 27, 2022, and his mum took great steps to make it a memorable one.

In one video posted on the singer’s page, his mum was heard praying for him and she asked God to bless him with a good Christian wife and no baby mama.

Advertisement
ALSO READ  Adekunle Gold, others react as Falz goes on date with mystery lady

Entertainment

Shatta Wale kneels to apologise to event sponsor for failing to perform

Published

on

Shatta Wale has apologized to the sponsor of the Hogbgetsoto festival for failing to perform despite an existing contract.

In a video shared by blogger, Ronnieiseverywhere, Shatta Wale was captured with Bola Ray and officials of the sponsor while asking for their forgiveness for the Dancehall artiste.

“It’s unfortunate what happened, but you are the CEO I will let the man (Shatta Wale) himself speak,” Bola said.

Right after the ace broadcaster ended his speech, the ‘On God’ artiste quickly knelt before the Executive Director of Total Family Health Organisation and brand owner of Ebony Condoms, Joseph Addo-Yobo, to apologise for missing a show they had billed him to be a star performer for.

Advertisement

Before Shatta Wale could bend both his knees, Addo-Yobo held the musician and asked him to take his seat while expressing shock at Shatta’s actions and demeanour and and the lady among them who stated that it was unnecessary wasn’t the reason for their gathering.

The” Gringo” hitmaker had been billed to perform at the Hogbetsotso Beach Rave festival in Tegbi in the Volta Region, an event sponsored by Ebony Condoms on November 8, 2022.

According to reports, Shatta who was billed as the headliner of the event had made it to the town for the festival, however, due to a scuffle between him and one of the event organiser about an appearance for an interview, Shatta left.

It was said to be a chaotic scene as disappointed fans who were gathered at the venue attacked some organisers by pelting stones at them and destroying their gadgets.

ALSO READ  BBNaija reacts to Eloswag’s ‘Obedient-themed’ hoodie

After days of silence, Shatta has taken to social media to state reasons for his absence on stage.

Advertisement

Stating his own side of the story, the Dancehall artiste expressed that he was disrespected by the organizers.

Hitting on his point, Shatta asserted that he was driven directly to a radio station to grant an interview when he already had an agreement with organizers that he would not participate in such an arrangement or even greet any chief.

He added that one of the organizers threatened to withhold his accommodation if he fails to grant the interview and that was when he took off.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Celebrities

My bum is over-exaggerated, JMK reveals

Published

on

Reality TV star, Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin aka JMK has stated people usually over-exaggerate the size of her butt.

The curvy former BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate explained she always has that feeling whenever her backside is being described by people as extremely big.

JMK concluded it’s actually not as big as they say it is.

“I always feel like people over-exaggerate the size of my bum. It’s really not that big,” she wrote.

Advertisement

ALSO READ  We are not your problem – Mr Macaroni calls out Nigerian police
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Vin Diesel honours Fast & Furious’ Paul Walker for 9th anniversary of his death

Published

on

Vin Diesel has honored fast & furious star Paul Walker in commemoration for ninth year anniversary over his death.

The Guardians of the Galaxy star commemorated the nine-year anniversary of Paul’s death by sharing a throwback photo of himself and the late actor to Instagram.

Vin captioned the Nov. 29 post, “Nine years… love you and miss you.”

Paul died on Nov. 30, 2013 at age 40 due to a car crash. And in the years since his passing, Vin has been vocal about the tremendous loss he has suffered having been very close to Paul—who he acted alongside in five Fast & Furious films—for over a decade.

Advertisement

Immediately following the tragedy of his passing, Vin shared a touching tribute in honor of him and his legacy.

“Pablo, I wish you could see the world right now… and the profound impact, your full life has had on it, on Us… on me,” Vin wrote on Facebook at the time, referring to his nickname for Paul.

Vin Diesel is keeping Paul Walker in his heart year after year.

Advertisement
ALSO READ  Daddy Freeze weds Benedicta — years after split from first wife
Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2022 TheHeute.